Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Developer- Enterprise Territory Management (Sales Cloud)
Time Zone: CST
Duration: 6-month contract
Referral Fee: $135-165 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
Gravity is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who has experience with implementing Enterprise Territory Management on the Sales cloud platform. Must have strong experience with Lightning and APEX development.
The Senior Developer must work well in team environments, strong communication skills, and obtain critical thinking skills. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- Strong experience with APEX development.
- Experience with Lightning development.
- Must have experience with Enterprise Territory Management.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales cloud platform.
- Salesforce Certifications highly preferred.
- 6+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
- Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
- Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, and Aura Framework.
- Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
- Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.