Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Manager
Location: On-Site – Hybrid (Boca Raton, FL) or Remote
Time Zone: EST
Duration: Direct Hire
Referral Fee: $3,700 +/-
Our client delivers truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that help our clients maximize their efficiencies.
The Senior Salesforce Manager will work closely with our client’s Digital Experience team and business partners to lead overall value delivery via our Salesforce.com and the surrounding ecosystem. This role will lead our CRM platform, manage a team of full-time and contractor resources, and work as part of a multi-functional Agile team to optimize quality delivery to the business.
The Senior Salesforce Manager will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle, from project/feature backlog prioritization, requirements elicitation, and development oversight through testing, and release management. This position is based in our Boca Raton, Florida headquarters and we will provide relocation.
- Seeking a local candidate or someone willing to relocate & work within our Boca Raton, FL headquarters 2X per week.
- Need experience with Sales cloud, Service cloud, and Communities.
- Salesforce CPQ experience is highly preferred.
- Leading offshore & onshore dev team.
- Responsible for overseeing Salesforce Admins & Developers.
- 1+ year of People Management experience- coach and mentor to the team.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce experience.
- Must be able to speak concisely with genuine content.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Computer Science or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred.
- Hands-on experience working with system integrations using the API form within the Salesforce platform in addition to integrations with other systems using middleware such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, SOAP, REST, Web Services, Direct API Calls, and SOA/Integration technologies.
- Experience with the Force.com development platform: Apex Code (Triggers, Controllers and Batch classes), Visualforce pages, Web Service APIs and the Lightning Platform (Aura /LWC framework), triggers, SOQL, SOSL, DevOps Stack (SFDX, Git, Jenkins), and several code deployments tools.
- Minimum 1 years of people and team management experience, including implementing and configuring Salesforce for 1,000+ users.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-oriented and the willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver quality results.
- Platform Owner of Salesforce- Sales, Service, Communities, and CPQ
- Establishing governance.
- Will make the call on customization & enhancements to Salesforce.
- Responsible for migration strategy and document dependencies.
- Manage migrations from other source systems into Salesforce
- Responsible for leading the onshore and offshore Salesforce Administration teams, providing leadership and management support for direct reports to support their work and success.
- Oversee and execute fit analysis, requirements gathering, design, development, prototyping, testing, documentation, and deployment of solutions leveraging Salesforce platform capabilities and features.
- Define a technical architecture that may include integration and authentication across multiple systems.
You are not satisfied by the status quo and inspire your team to continuously improve the quality of our code, systems, and engineering practices. You ensure your team regularly delivers pragmatic solutions that drive towards a long-term architectural strategy.
- Adhere to platform best practices for implementing Salesforce solutions in compliance with security standards, including standard and custom platform development with Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, and code quality techniques.
- Understand and apply Agile methodology to promote continuous iteration of development and testing throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Work with your team to provide administration, deployments, and environment refreshes of the Salesforce Platform.
- Lead Salesforce.com release updates and perform new feature assessments to provide expertise regarding organizational readiness along with the creation and delivery of training materials.
- Develop and provide end-user training for new and existing users for new feature releases, Salesforce seasonal releases, and existing feature adoption.
- Manage platform, environment, migration strategy, and technical debt to optimize throughput and maintain security and compliance requirements in accordance with Digital Experience standards developed by our Digital Experience Technology lead and team.
- Fully understand and optimize both upstream and downstream systems and consumers of the Salesforce.com platform. Provide guidance on how to best utilize the Salesforce.com CRM ecosystem and its capabilities.
- Lead communication on system outages, maintenance activities, and software upgrades to inform the appropriate teams.
- Work side by side with your team as a hands-on player and coach, taking on Admin and/or Developer tasks to complete project work as needed.
- Standardize organization-wide Salesforce reports and dashboards to support business operations.
- Automate and improve data reporting, quality, and governance.
- Recommend, implement, test, and deploy Apex classes and triggers.