Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Technical Architect- Einstein Analytics & Service Cloud
Time Zone: EST time zone
Duration: 3.5- months
Referral Fee: $150-200 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
- 7+ years of experience as an Architect working with Salesforce platform.
- Key skills needed include core architecture (Einstein Analytics/ Service Cloud)
- Hands-on/ delivery background to work with Accenture on collaborative effort.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements.
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives.
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization.
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations including:
- Development of custom solutions and integrations.
- Managing technical scope and client expectations.
- Providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Coach and mentor junior technical team members.
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership during projects and during project recap to other consultants.
- Be familiar with advanced APEX programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations, and effective unit testing.
- Be comfortable with modern software development lifecycle best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence.
- Contribute to knowledge growth of the Salesforce practice through documenting and sharing best practices.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are followed.
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.