Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Cloud Architect
Work Authorization: USC/GC Holder
Job Type: FTE
Our client is delivering truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
The web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
We are hiring a Cloud Architect who will support the effort to develop, enhance, release, and sustain cloud-based applications for a government customer using agile software development and a DevSecOps infrastructure and focus.
- Develop services, controls, and patterns for public cloud-based applications that enable security and privacy at scale.
- Help define technical solutions to meet business needs through Agile process.
- Foster high-performance, collaborative technical work resulting in high-quality output.
- Gather and analyze data to assist in informed decision-making while providing detailed and realistic estimates.
- Interact with business stakeholders and third-party technical organizations.
- Automate infrastructure and services to enable a small team to deliver and maximize value of the Enterprise.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent.
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation.
- 7 – 10 years of implementation experience designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends in AWS, Azure, and/or GCP.
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies required.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (e.g. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Configuration management using Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, or Puppet.
- Expertise with modern programming languages, systems, and architectures.
- Expertise in performance and scalability optimization.
- Experience with DevOps, SRE, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery.