Senior Technical Research Analyst
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Technical Research Analyst
Job-Type: Contract to hire
Referral Fee: $100 per month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Senior Technical Research Analyst to spearhead our client’s surveying efforts.
The successful candidate will possess strong research skills with a background in technology. Comprehensive knowledge of Qualtrix and creating survey questions are also required.
Our client delivers technology solutions that make healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. This client’s cutting edge technology redefines the way patients interact with their healthcare provider. This company embraces the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with qualtrix to create surveys and the strategy around survey initiatives
- Collaborate with manager of the team and cross functional groups to present and speak about survey results
- Strong ability to technically analyze survey results
- Work within project management styled office
- Ability to autonomously work when needed
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years working with market research demographics
- 3+ years working with Qualtrix
- 3+ years technically analyzing data and analytics
- 3+ years working with technology
- CSM or PMP is nice to have