Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: ServiceNow Architect
Type: Contract until Dec. 31 2021 (opportunity to extend)
Referral Fee: $1,500+ / year
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Our client, who is a Fortune 50 Company and ServiceNow Global Elite Partner is looking to continuously build out their internal team to consult on both their Commercial and Government clients.
- A senior leader who is responsible for the overall accountability of the ServiceNow platform. Provides leadership and oversight to the Platform Administrators, ensures team alignment to business strategy and the ServiceNow roadmap, and is actively involved in the overarching governance of the platform.
- Oversee the Integration, Infrastructure & Security confirm to the technical design and integration requirements with various systems to support processes which require information exchange between ServiceNow and Customer’s systems.
- Advise the project stakeholders throughout the Engagement in Story creation and refinement, ranking, adherence to the desired process outcomes, and future roadmap plans.
- Provide technical guidance during workshops and assists in the creation and refinement of stories. Configures the ServiceNow platform during sprints while sharing knowledge and best practices with Platform Administrators.
- Design and communicate a Technical Architecture Blueprint based on Capability and Process Implementation Roadmaps aligning to desired Business outcomes
- Work in conjunction with Program Directors and Engagement Managers to assist with technical program level activities including the rollout of client centre of excellence (COE), delivery assurance and realization of customer journey. This may include time as a resident architect for strategic clients
- Provide thought leadership and ensure that customer engagements are aligned to ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices
- Create and maintain Platform Implementation Roadmap. Provide hands on assistance with the detailed design and implementation approach of selected engagements
- Demonstrate product and technical leadership on ServiceNow engagements with customers and partners
- Assist delivery teams with resolving critical path technical issues, challenges
- Proven experience in designing and implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform and product lines – ITSM, ITOM, HR, CSM, GRC, SecOps, etc.,
- Clear understanding of CSDM and CMDB frameworks
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and solution design abilities
- Around 5 to 8 years experienced in Architecture positions
- Experience in a Professional Services environment engaging with executive stakeholders, solution architects and extended program teams
- Solid Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt messaging to varying stakeholder levels (both technical and non-technical
- Experience with the ITSM processes or in the following functional areas: CSM, HR, SecOps, ITOM, ITBM
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Is self-motivated / self-directed – capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
- Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and engagement delivery context
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to work in an international, fast-growing environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Great to have
- ServiceNow Implementation Certifications across processes
- Expertise in ServiceNow Implementation Methodology
- Architect Certification in any latest technology