ServiceNow Principal Solutions Architect
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: ServiceNow Principal Solutions Architect
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: +/- $110/mo
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a ServiceNow Principal Solutions Architect to spearhead our client’s internal and external stakeholder efforts.
The successful candidate will possess designing of scalable and sustainable technical solutions for stakeholders and acting as primary technical point-of-contact. Comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow platform are also required.
Our client is a provider of technology products and services for businesses, government, education, and healthcare.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as technical primary point of contact and subject matter expert for projects and as face of development team for customers.
- Define at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems and ServiceNow Implementation best practices
- Understand customer requirements, translate to solutions, and communicate to clients.
- Demonstrate deep functional and technical knowledge of all ServiceNow modules, especially ITSM, ITBM, CSM, Portal and Integration Hub, and Domain Seperation
- Make recommendations and proposals to leadership on architectural integration design both within the platform and with other systems via integrations
Required Experience & Skills:
- 10+ Years of large scale, enterprise planning, design, implementation and support experience
- 5+ years of ServiceNow domain experience
- 3+ years as a ServiceNow Solution Architect or similar role.
- Must be ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Expert level proficiency with accompanying current Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) credentials in ITSM, plus at least two (2) of the following areas: CSM, ITBM, ITOM, IRM, Platform, or CAD.
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundations Certification is nice to have