Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: SharePoint Administrator
Location: Hybrid – West Palm Beach, Florida (twice a week)
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
The SharePoint Administrator role is primarily focused on designing, building, and supporting our clients SharePoint environment.
This is a hands-on position which requires expert technical skills, as well as an eager attitude, professionalism, and solid communication skills. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with key executives across the entire organization as well as guide the use of SharePoint and related Microsoft technologies.
The initial task will be to upgrade our existing SharePoint 2010 On-Premise environment to SharePoint 2019 On-Premise by performing step upgrades from 2010 to 2013, 2013 to 2016, 2016 to 2019.
- Migrate SharePoint 2010 On-Premise to 2019 On-Premise using a step upgrade approach.
- In conjunction with a Business Analyst, meet with users to document requirements and discuss options for configuration of their SharePoint site
- Implement configuration changes to SharePoint sites in order to make them meet user requirements
- Document the template for creating new SharePoint sites
- Create “How-To” documents for users covering common functions related to managing their sites
- Perform post migration validation
- Act as the SME for Microsoft SharePoint and supporting ecosystem of tools.
- Develop custom features, web parts, and workflows within SharePoint 2019 On-Premise
- Communicate with internal customers in non-technical terms, understand business requirements, and propose solutions
- Experience working (maintaining/repairing) InfoPath applications.
- Plan, create, configure, customize, check, and remedy issues related to SharePoint Sites and user requirements from tickets submitted
- Manage SharePoint sites operating in a 24×7 enterprise environment
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience developing content and functionality in an on-premise SharePoint environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently on multiple projects
- Deep knowledge of web design, HTML, CSS
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 & 2019 On-Premise
- Strong technical foundation and strong problem-solving skills
- InfoPath experience