Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst
Referral Fee: $250 + $25/mos
Gravity is looking for a cyber security analyst to join a 24/7 cyber security and threat management team. Hours will be: 2 months on first shift (7am – 7pm) then rotating to second shift (7pm – 7am) for 2 months – rotating schedule every 2 months. The director of the group will give hands on training to help develop your skills and launch your career in cyber security.
Our client is a leader in the industry with deep roots in Charlotte. These roles start out on contract and have the possibility of turning into a long-term position. Any growth opportunities would be at the company HQ’s in Charlotte.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to alerts and help determine threat vulnerability
- Monitor customer networks and assist with ticketing system requests
- Troubleshoot a service that is not responding
Required Experience & Skills:
- Degree in cyber security, information systems, or related field
- Good understanding of technical solutions related to information security operations center
- Flexibility to work various shifts including overnights and weekends