Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Software Engineer, C#
Location: Plantation, FL
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $90/mo
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders or valid visas.
Gravity is looking for a C# Software Engineer. As a member of the Automation Framework team you will help shape the technology that powers our automated test systems and supports a wide community of software engineering teams testing our products. In this role, you will help develop the software used to schedule, deploy and report on thousands of tests per day. You will collaborate with team members at all levels to develop the automation framework, including building new features, driving improvements, and owning product maintenance.
Our client is a ground-breaking augmented reality company that has raised >$2.6B of private equity investment. Their proprietary wearable technology that enables users to interact with digital devices in a completely visually cinematic way. This client’s mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world and they are looking for bright and eclectic people to achieve this mission.
- As a member of the Automation Framework team you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the software that many teams use to run automated tests on our Magic Leap devices. This software includes test scheduling, device management, build deployment and system analytics.
- Step up to resolve product issues, large and small.
- Own major application features and take responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time.
- Collaborate with peers during technical design discussions and code reviews.
- Be an expert in C# and the .NET application development ecosystem.
- Write pragmatic, performant, and testable code that works consistently across environments.
- 5+ years in Windows software development
- Advanced level of C# and .NET core expertise
- Comfortable with Linux
- Experience with automated build systems, automated testing, automation farms and release management
- Comfortable learning new languages and ideas
- Familiarity with Robotics, Python and Machine Learning is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude