Gravity IT Resources
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, and maintains custom applications responsible for the mission-critical operations in a predominantly object-oriented, .NET development environment.
- Collaborate with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs. Proactively updated stakeholders and maintain open and courteous communication.
- Collaborate with other developers and architects (when appropriate) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, MIS, CIS or equivalent.
- 5+ years proven track record in .NET application development
- 4+ years SQL Server or equivalent SQL development experience.
- Experience in design, development, delivery, and support of technology platforms based in the Microsoft technology stack, including Windows Server, IIS, .NET.
- Understanding of healthcare data and processes is a PLUS.
- Experience with Cloud computing concepts (Azure/AWS) is PLUS.
- Experience with mobile development (IOS, Android, Xamarin) is a PLUS.
- Experience with automated testing, CI/CD is a PLUS.
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal direction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work with team members and customers in a professional, friendly manner.
- Protect and take care of our company and member’s data every day by committing to work within our company ethics and policies
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship