Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Referral Fee: $1500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Solutions Architect to spearhead our client’s software integration efforts.
The successful candidate will possess 7+ years in a development/architecture setting. Comprehensive knowledge of Webmethods, Oracle Integration Cloud, or Fusion Middleware are also required.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Partner with other functions across IT to transform business requirements into high level technical solutions
· Strategically design reusable assets utilizing Web Methods.IO, OIC, AWS Services, and PL/SQL to improve operational efficiencies
· Assist the Middleware team for the complete integration lifecycle beginning at design, architecture and interface/service design through implementation
· Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to End Developers
· Communicate the status of technical stacks and initiatives to stakeholders and leadership
Required Experience & Skills:
· 8+ years of experience in the Solutions Architecture space
· 8+ years interacting with non-technical and technical stakeholders to visualize technological solutions to business problems
· 5+ years of experience with one of the following middleware technologies: Web Methods.IO, OIC, Oracle FMW Stack, AWS Services
· Deep knowledge of microservice architecture as well as API strategies
· Proven ability to create visual diagrams using Visio or other tools to communicate integration architecture solutions