Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: SQL/BI Developer
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a SQL/BI Developer to join the software engineering team of our client who is a leading asset management firm. AS a member of the team, this individual will be part of a fast-paced environment that services multiple business lines around the globe, particularly focused on developing and supporting software solutions.
Our client is a fast growing global investment management firm whose insights and customized strategies form the foundation for strong partnerships. They view sustainable principles as a guiding force behind their business stewardship and governance frameworks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver SQL-centric solutions and products
- Develop and support data workflow processes (SSIS, LogicApps)
- Develop and support reporting solutions and visualizations (SSRS, Power BI)
- Provide both on premise and cloud native data support of existing proprietary and 3rd party systems
- Work directly with business partners throughout the development lifecycle, from requirements gathering through post implementation support
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of development experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or later
- 3+ years of experience with MS SQL Server, precision with functions, views, and stored procedures
- 3+ years of experience with SSIS/SSRS
- 3+ years of experience with PowerBI
- 3+ years of experience with data modeling and relational database design
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile, project-driven environment
- Ability to function independently and meet tight deadlines