Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Business Analyst
Referral Fee: $75-100 a month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
Gravity is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to spearhead our client’s Telemedicine Software as a Service implementation efforts.
The successful candidate will be action oriented and possess strong communication skills with the ability to work with executive/Sr. leadership. Comprehensive knowledge of software integrations and data flow diagrams are also required.
Our client is proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by a commitment to quality and safety and supported by a world-class operating team. This organization has 16,000+ clinicians and provides the highest quality medical staffing, administrative support and management across the full continuum of care, from hospital-based practices to post-acute care and ambulatory centers. Their purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything they do.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key business partners, team members, and other stakeholders so that EIT has a robust understanding of their needs and how best to meet them.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and assisting with Data integration of SaaS applications
- Work with cross functional teams to understand requirements and communicate effectively with vendors
- Being adaptable and action oriented
- Develop and write requirements/ work with technical team