Sr. Buyer (Professional/Managed Services)
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. Buyer (Managed Services)
Location: Hybrid Plantation, FL
Work Authorization: USC/GC Holder
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
Request ID: 1976-1
Start/End Dates: 5/24/2023 – 11/23/2023
Tax Work Location: FLL7 – Plantation, FL
Job Title: Administrative – Sr. Buyer
Job Description: Job: Sr. Buyer – Professional/Managed Services
What You’ll Do:
• Manage the annual renewal process for Professional and Managed Services (SOWs, Consulting & Services) support.
• Support sourcing projects, including managing competitive bids (3 Bids & Buy), RFxs, examining proposals, analyzing bids, and more.
• Analyze spend and other data, manage benchmarking and reporting, including presenting in both quantitative and qualitative formats.
• Conduct the necessary internal due diligence, partnering with internal teams, to build a project baseline.
• In partnership with the procurement manager, select vendors and lead negotiations to procure corporate categories.
• Research market for potential suppliers and assist in getting NDAs signed with new suppliers.
• Build and/or analyze pricing models based on stakeholder requirements.
• Process purchasing requisitions and create the corresponding purchase orders.
• Manage open PO report to proactively resolve purchasing problems concerning invoice discrepancies, requisitions discrepancies, etc.
• Work with Accounts Payable as needed to reconcile invoice discrepancies.
• Regularly communicate with suppliers to resolve invoice, PO, and other discrepancies.
• Advice internal stakeholders on procurement issues, providing support and guidance at all stages of the procurement cycle.
What You’ll Need:
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
• Capable of shifting directions as needed based on the urgency and criticality of the project.
• Demonstrate initiative and strong attention to detail.
• Strong analytical background
• Highly motivated, resourceful, and able to think clearly under pressure.
• Ability to flourish in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity.
• Strategic thinking mindset to define the best negotiation methodology/tactic per project to maximize goals and achievements.
• Strong negotiations skills, a history of creating value for organizations, passion for achieving and demonstrating results.
• BA/BS in business, supply chain, procurement, or finance, plus a minimum of 5 years of sourcing/procurement experience; advanced degree preferred.
• Coupa P2P and Oracle ERP experience a plus
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills to be able to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Ability to comfortably work in an intensely deadline-oriented and data driven environment.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
• Strong working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office applications
• Intermediate to Advanced level Excel proficiency
• Experience running competitive request for proposals (RFPs) preferred.
• Interpersonal experience
• Strong sense of personal accountability for evolution and success of the entrusted space
• Ability to prioritize and redirect self under pressure.