Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. Mobile / React Native Developer
Location: Plantation, FL
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $90/mo
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity is looking for a Sr. Mobile Developer to work on the team making creating the future of mixed reality. As a Sr. Mobile Developer of this team, you will require extensive experience developing high-performance Mobile applications in Swift/Kotlin and React-Native, and an eye for rich visual interfaces. Additionally, experience with Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, OpenCV, and OpenGL are beneficial.
Our client is a ground-breaking augmented reality company that has raised >$2.6B of private equity investment. Their proprietary wearable technology that enables users to interact with digital devices in a completely visually cinematic way. This client’s mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world and they are looking for bright and eclectic people to achieve this mission.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build, debug, and deploy world-class applications and SDKs for the Mobile platform
- Work as a team player to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Utilize native and 3rd party libraries to enable advanced application features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness and reliability
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experience with React Native is a MUST
- Experience in software platform design and development is a MUST
- Extensive understanding in both iOS and Android
- Proficiency with iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Android Material Design
- Have published at least one iOS app to the App Store
- Experience working with third-party libraries, frameworks and APIs
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced small team environment
- Strong mind to navigate in the ambiguity
- Self-motivated and understand the Knowing-Doing Gap
Nice to have
- Experience with AR/MR using ARKit / ARCore
- Experience programming applications for Android using the SDK / Kotlin
- Experience with C++
- Experience with desktop programming (Win32, Mac, or etc.)
- Experience with OpenCV, OpenGL, and Android
- Experience with Flutter
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed