Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. MuleSoft Developer
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $175/WK
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity is looking for a Sr. MuleSoft Developer to spearhead our client’s efforts to build out the gateway and various integration patterns. The successful candidate will possess senior-level development experience with Mule 3 and Mule 4.
Our client is a $16B, Fortune 200 company in the automotive retailing, distribution and services industry. They are currently ranked in the Top 20 companies to work for in the US by Fortune Magazine, Top 20 best companies for diversity and have an amazing work culture and impressive long-term growth prospects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building MuleSoft Gateway patterns and integration with technologies like Salesforce, Informatica, Mongo, AWS and Azure
- Experience with all aspects of SDLC including design, development, support, etc
- Solutions Architecture experience is a plus (will be a development position working with existing Solutions Architects)
- Experience taking on a set of requirements and working with existing Tech Leads and architects to build out the gateway and various integration patterns using MuleSoft v3 and v4
- This is a pure Sr. Mule Development role; not looking for a SW Developer with some exposure to Mule.
- Build integrations with Mainframe and external API’s
- Develop patterns in Mulesoft MQ
- Work within CI/CD pipelines for deployments
Required Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years’ MuleSoft development experience
- Experience with Mule 3 and Mule 4
- Hands on experience with Anypoint Platform
- Experience with complex integration projects with technologies like: Salesforce, Informatica, Mongo, AWS and Azure
- Experience developing integration patterns with MQ
- Experience building integrations with Mainframe and external API’s
- Experience with DataWeave and Secrets Manager
- Experience working within CI/CD pipeline for deployments
- Experience leading and mentoring junior to mid-level MuleSoft developers
- MuleSoft certification preferred
- Solutions Architecture experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed