Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Salesforce CPQ Consultant – Revenue Cloud
Time Zone: CST
Duration: 6-month contract
Referral Fee: $135-165 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
Certifications: Certified Salesforce CPQ Specialist preferred
Gravity is looking for a Senior Salesforce CPQ Consultant. Must have a minimum of 3 years of hands-on CPQ experience and Revenue Cloud Configuration experience.
The Senior Developer must work well in team environments, strong communication skills, and obtain critical thinking skills. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- Revenue Cloud CPQ – General: Understanding and working knowledge of how to use Revenue Cloud (CPQ) to quickly configure, price and quote complex solutions. Automate discounts, pricing, and approvals to maximize revenue and margins.
- Revenue Cloud CPQ – Product & Pricing Configuration: Bundles, Configuration Attributes, Product Rules, Price Rules, Summary Variables, Lookup Queries
- 6+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands on CPQ experience (Salesforce CPQ, Apptus CPQ, or SteelBrick CPQ)
- Hands-on and Functional knowledge of CPQ.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
- Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
- Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, and Aura Framework.
- Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
- Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.