Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. Salesforce Developer- Community Cloud
Time Zone: CST
Duration: 3-month contract
Referral Fee: $135-165 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
Gravity is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who has hands Lightning Web Components (LWC) and Apex experience. Must be familiar with Experience Cloud aka “Community Cloud” and Service Cloud. Strong experience with integration and data migration utilizing REST/SOAP API.
The Salesforce Developer must work well in team environments, strong communication skills, and obtain critical thinking skills. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- 5+ years of experience as Senior Developer on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience Cloud formerly known as “Community Cloud”
- Integration (with Workday, yammer, etc.)
- Lightning Knowledge
- Content Management System “CMS”
- REST/SOAP API
- Service Cloud
- Data Migration
- Salesforce certifications are required.
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
- Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
- Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, and Aura Framework.
- Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
- Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.