Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Developer- Service Cloud Certified
Time Zone: CST
Duration: 4-month contract
Referral Fee: $135-165 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
Certifications: Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Gravity is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who has extensive experience with Salesforce Service Cloud. Must have excellent Apex programming, Lightning Web Components (LWC) and Custom API development.
The Senior Developer must work well in team environments, strong communication skills, and obtain critical thinking skills. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- Must have Excellent Apex programming, Lightning Web Component (LWC) Development and Custom API development skills on Salesforce platform.
- Extensive Service Cloud and Data Modeling experience.
- 6+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
- Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
- Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, and Aura Framework.
- Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
- Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.