Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Lightning Developer- Service Cloud & LWC
Time Zone: EST
Duration: 3-month contract
Referral Fee: $135-165 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
Gravity is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who has strong experience with Lightning Web Components (LWC) and Service Cloud. Must have experience with Knowledge Migrations, CTI Integration, Console Updates, and Chatbots.
The Senior Developer must work well in team environments, strong communication skills, and obtain critical thinking skills. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- Citizen or non-US Citizenship with valid US work visa as resource is working from U.S.
- Service Cloud experience
- Salesforce Knowledge migrations experience.
- CTI integration experience.
- Console updates (Lightning Web Components/flow/Apex).
- Chatbot experience.
- 6+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
- Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
- Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, and Aura Framework.
- Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
- Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.