Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Technical Architect- Sales Cloud & FSC
Location: New York/ New Jersey/ Connecticut- 2-3 days onsite in Manhattan
Time Zone: EST time zone
Duration: 1-year contract
Referral Fee: $200-250 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
- rchitectural guidance and support for our client’s initiatives supporting customer lifecycle, onboarding, servicing, mobile, etc.
- This should be a Senior Technical Architect w/ SFDC platform, enterprise architecture, configuration, and development skills.
- A blend for hands-on vs. advisory skills in the role
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2 certification
- Sales Cloud
- Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Intermediate Financial Service Cloud (FSC)
- Expertise and experience with organizations related to Architecture, Construction, and Engineering
- Sharing & Visibility knowledge and ability to implement and/or problem solve within customer architecture
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements.
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives.
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization.
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations including:
- Development of custom solutions and integrations.
- Managing technical scope and client expectations.
- Providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Coach and mentor junior technical team members.