Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. Scrum Master
Location: South Florida, FL
Referral Fee: +/- $ 100/Month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity can only consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders at this time
Gravity is looking for a strong Sr. Scrum Master that is passionate about IoT, harnessing Big Data, and delivering data solutions in the energy and utility space
Our ideal candidate will engage multiple business units and teams to collaboratively implement world-class data solutions. We're looking for a servant-leader with a passion for Scaled Agile, and DevSecOps, to guide teams to deliver features with high velocity and top quality. We also believe that a positive, trusting and engaged team is the path to success in product delivery – scrum masters will promote that culture with their teams.
Our client is a $17B, Fortune 200 company, and the world's largest generator of renewable energy. Technology, software development, and agile project management play an instrumental role in our client's efforts to deliver clean energy services and power generation across the US.
- Organizes and facilitates work planning, PI planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, and sprint and release planning
- Facilitates collaboration for both internal and external teams, resolving conflict, removing impediments, and reducing external dependencies
- Coaches team members and stakeholders in preparation for Scrum ceremonies and events and in goal attainment
- Coaches team in Agile sizing techniques, makes appropriate and realistic commitments, and works closely with Product Owners
- Uses the Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) tool to prepare, communicate, and share team metrics and delivery results
- Creates a product roadmap, coaches the writing of value-driven user stories, features, and epics, and maintains a well-refined backlog
- Manage end-to-end delivery of multiple workstreams in line with strategic business objectives and organization guidelines:
- Acquire and coordinate necessary resources to meet project needs.
- Plan and track all project activities using Jira, Portfolio, Teams, SharePoint and other project management tools.
- Work with business analysts and solution architects to develop high level understanding of scope and translate the requirements into effective project plan.
- Conduct planning sessions with various stakeholders to create documented management plans that specify the project plan and scope.
- Participate in technology/solution decisions with architecture and product teams for projects and ensure that technical design, unit testing, deployment, and implementation requirements are properly documented.
- Upon project completion conduct meetings with stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition of services from implementation to support.
- Manage and support the project prioritization and intake process.
- Provides regular feedback to the Agile Transformation Team about new insights and lessons learned from team experiences
- Embraces servant leadership and displays behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being Agile
- Keeps informed and educated about industry trends concerning Agile methodologies
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- SAFe Agile Experience
- Ability to many multiple teams
- Communication and Good Listening Power
- Coaching and Facilitation techniques
- Flexibility and Persistence
- Partnership with the Product Owner