Sr. Software Developer
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. Software Developer
Location: Remote (Current Utah residents preferred)
Referral Fee: $500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity IT is seeking a Sr. Full Stack Developer for one of its clients to work on a new event driven microservices designed system which will impact every student and teacher in Utah. We are looking for highly motivated individuals experienced in secure coding practices, Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, Microservices Design, and with the ability to incorporate/integrate Data Visualization capabilities into web applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Microservices development including domain modeling.
- Develop web applications using technologies such as .NET, C#, CSS, Angular, and Azure.
- Contribute to the team in analysis, design, and testing within a Selenium framework.
- Apply systems engineering concepts, such as structured design, supportability, reliability, scalability, and maintainability to ensure that applications are optimized and loosely coupled.
- Experience with container orchestration and building apps in containers.
- Strong understanding of data collections and data flow.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Extensive experience (5+ years) with .NET, C#, CSS, and Angular
- Microservices development experience
- Highly familiar with Kubernetes, Azure, CosmosDB
- Experienced with and passionate about Microservices, containerization, and event driven architecture
- Extensive experience (7+ years) with Test Driven Development (TDD), Domain Driven Design, and implementation
Nice to have:
- Certifications: Microsoft Azure Admin, Azure Architect, Kubernetes Admin, Kubernetes Dev, etc.
- Financial or Education Domain experience: Working experience in the finance and/or education domains.
- Penetration Testing, Security testing, experience with OWASP, etc.
- DevOps tools experience – maintaining pipelines, containerization, etc.