Gravity IT Resources
What you will do:
- Build, deploy, and maintain services that promote interoperability within features and products
- Work to implement the latest IMS Global interoperability standards and other APIs to allow third-party integration.
- Write testable, performant code that can scale to tens of millions of requests per day.
- Mentor and teach other engineers, encouraging best practices, and fostering code reuse.
- Work with a mature technology stack that includes Node, Go, Docker and Terraform and React.
What we look for:
- Experience (and interest) in different languages and frameworks. Skilled full stack developer, or an expert back-end developer open to growing towards full stack.
- Ability to solve complex problems requiring in-depth analysis.
- 10+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Agile best practices.
- Capable Communicator.
- Passionate about learning new stuff.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to coding best practices.
- Commitment to code quality with experience testing up and down the pyramid.
- Ability and desire to work in an open and team-oriented environment.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree preferred.