Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. Test Automation Developer
Location: Plantation, FL
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $150/mo
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders or valid visas.
Gravity is looking for a Sr. Test Automation Developer. You will be part of the team that is building the test automation framework for what we call Mixed Reality- a beautifully realistic 3D environment visible in the real world. In this role, you will help develop the building blocks of our automation infrastructure and tests. The goal is to develop an automation system and automated scripts to test the software quality in a very efficient manner and empower a wide community of software engineering teams to build a quality product.
Our client is a ground-breaking augmented reality company that has raised >$2.6B of private equity investment. Their proprietary wearable technology that enables users to interact with digital devices in a completely visually cinematic way. This client’s mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world and they are looking for bright and eclectic people to achieve this mission.
- Help design, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts and Automation SDK for the Magic Leap device software
- Understand the Magic Leap device architecture, collaborate with developers and manual QA members to identify SW test automation opportunities, and develop an automated test script
- Take ownership of assigned features from the test automation point of view and create functional and non-functional automated test scripts to increase Continuous Integration, Smoke, Reliability, Key Performance Indicators(KPI) tests for proper coverage
- Continuously improve the automation systems, architecture, and test scripts to achieve high reliability, consistency, and increased efficiency in executing automated tests
- Help fix/improve the Automation Framework components when needed
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to the junior team members with the implementation of appropriate systems and tools aligning with the overall test automation strategy
- 6+ years of development experience and excellent development skills with C# or Python
- Excellent debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills and familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Familiarity working with Windows and/or Unix/Linux systems and shell/batch scripting
- Previous experience of working with Manual testing, Automation frameworks, automated systems are desired and are a huge plus
- Previous experience of working with Embedded Systems devices and understanding of HW/SW architecture is a huge plus
- Previous experience working with embedded devices is a plus
- Knowledge hobby electronics (such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc) is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment and manage multiple priorities