Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Referral Fee: $4,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to spearhead our client’s healthcare ERP efforts.
The successful candidate will possess strong supply chain ERP knowledge. Comprehensive knowledge of consulting and Lawson Infor are also required.
Our client is a large independent accounting and consulting firm that provides assurance, tax and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with V11 Infor Supply Chain Modules
- Understand consulting best practices when dealing with end client
- Implement Infor V11 Supply Chain Modules with various clients
- Work hands on with junior and senior associates to create deadlines and execute upon them
- Understand healthcare industry
Required Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of consulting or similar style ERP role
- 10+ years working with Infor
- 7+ years managing, mentoring and leading teams
- 7+ years working within healthcare/lawson
- V11 Infor certification