Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Tallahassee, FL (On-Site 5x a Week)
Duration: Year-Long Contract (Begins 7/1/23)
This position is for consulting services to support the development, implementation and life-cycle management of new and existing enterprise technologies required to support our client.
- 5 years of experience with enterprise class Windows Server system design and administration, including the proactive monitoring of system environments and problem resolution, user support, printing support, system application support, Operating System (OS) support, hardware/software system installation, configuration, and maintenance. 5.2.
- 5 years of experience as an enterprise administrator in a Windows or Cloud Active Directory domain infrastructure. 5.3.
- 5 years of experience designing, implementing and maintaining Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). 5.4. 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Premier Service tools and services to update and maintain core Windows Server platform services.
- Design, install, maintain, and document all server and cloud platform requirements in an enterprise scale Windows Active Directory and Microsoft Azure Active Directory platform as directed by the Department. These duties include, but are not limited to: system administration, server maintenance, monthly patching, daily monitoring, error tracking, issue remediation and change control, as directed by the department.
- Perform proactive daily monitoring and maintenance of the Active Directory domain core role systems, as directed by the Department.
- Perform daily monitoring, administration, and remediation of Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), as directed by the Department.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues reported by customers, system administrators and support teams daily as directed by the Department.
- Provide technical expertise to users, management, vendors and peers for issues involving other Department business offices and vendors daily as directed by the Department.
- Provide documented resolutions to Service Desk and Change Management tickets, daily, as directed by the Department.