Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Systems Administration
Location: Morrisville, NC
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $60/week
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Systems Administrator to spearhead our client’s administration team to help eliminate barriers for patients, guide the team of technical administrators with ticket escalations, and help shape and support the core technologies within the business.
The successful candidate will possess 3+ years of experience in a Systems Administration team lead setting within a multi-platform environment.
Our client is a $100M+ technology enabled pharmaceutical solutions company. This company is one of the fastest growing firms in the Research Triangle area having promoted more than 100 employees in 2018! This company fosters a culture that encourages individual personality and provides opportunities for creativity, growth, and success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Acting as a technical team lead over a team of two systems administrators
· Directing workflow, keeping tickets flowing, interfacing in the case of an escalation from the business
· Support internal teams from a troubleshooting perspective within complex system applications with a high level of proficiency
· Working with the infrastructure director to proactively identify and remove technical and administrative roadblocks
Required Experience & Skills:
· 3+ years maintaining Windows servers (2008, 2012, 2016, 2019)
· 3+ years managing VMware Vsphere Virtual Environments
· 3+ years managing NetApp Storage or an adjacent storage environment
· 3+ years managing Active Directory for multiple sites
· Exposure to Cisco UCS, Cisco Call Manager is preferred, but not required