Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Referral Fee: $1,500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Systems Engineer to spearhead our client’s server spin up efforts.
The successful candidate will possess Remote Desktop Services skills. Comprehensive knowledge of Terminal Services and Hyper-V are also required.
Our client is the nationwide leader in automated medical billing software and revenue cycle management applications. This company helps its clients achieve peak performance and measurable results by streamlining the billing and collections workflow, improving staff productivity and increasing practice profitability. Our client’s innovative technology is utilized by nearly 50K physicians across the country. Innovation, motivation, accountability, genuine, integrity, no-excuses attitude and excellence are the core values that this company follows every day to drive the success of their clients, partners and employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients to spin up servers
- Implement proprietary software
- Support project Management goals, timelines and objectives
- Remote monitor
- Step in to monitor ticket system and work with tier 3 or 4 levels of escalation support
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2+ yeasr with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- 2+ years with terminal servers
- 2+ years with Hyper-V and failover clusters
- 2+ years spinning up servers
- 2+ years dealing with ticketing systems and escalation support