Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Tableau Developer I
Referral Fee: +/- $1000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Tableau Program Manager to spearhead our client’s program management efforts in the data space.
The successful candidate will possess 3+ years of creating visualizations using Tableau. Comprehensive knowledge of SQL is also required. Experience with Alteryx is a plus, but not required.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Used pulled data to create visualizations in Tableau
· Take new assignments and complete them in an end to end visualization cycle from scratch
· Complete and present reports made from the data used by the team
· Work with the team in an agile environment managing your own timeline
· Work efficiently and communicatively in a remote fashion
Required Experience & Skills:
· 2+ years of Tableau development
· 2+ years of experience working with SQL
· 2+ years of experience working with computer development software such as, SQL, Java, J2EE
· 2+ years of experience communicating with a team in an Agile environment
· Experience in the manufacturing or parts spaces is a plus for the role