Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Technical Business Process Analyst
Location: Juno Beach, Florida (Hybrid)
Referral Fee: +/- $ 150/Month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity can only consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders at this time
Gravity is looking for a strong Technical Business Process Analyst that will help lead the creation, development, and documentation of our clients business process for a brand new Solar Power company.
Our client’s parent company is a $17B, Fortune 200 company, and America’s largest electric company, providing clean, affordable, and reliable electricity to more than 12+ million people. Our client operates one of the cleanest power generation fleets in the U.S. and our reliability is among the best in the nation. The world’s largest generator of renewable energy. Technology, software development, and agile project management play an instrumental role in our client’s efforts to deliver clean energy services and power generation across the US.
- Effective collaboration with various stakeholders, business leaders & owners to ensure a smooth business process with improved efficiency at lesser cost.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma principles for defining To-Be process steps.
- Work and contribute independently.
- Proficient with business process analyst tools
- Create business analysis models.
- Create visually appealing reports.
- Project management activities like – Manage various internal non-technical business projects from the start till end, Chalk out various project plans, Cater to resourcing, progress reporting, resolution of issues, and result delivery, Also, chalk out requirements, interpret and identify scope of project, Keep track of budgets at various project levels.
- Develop various KPI scorecards and dashboards
- Keep the business leaders informed about progress in various areas that impact business.
- Taking ownership of the assigned tasks.
- Communicate effectively across teams and groups.
- Work on multiple projects and clients.
- 1-3+ years’ experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Yellow Belt highly preferred
- Strong Excel experience
- Understanding of SDLC
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience