Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Technical Product Manager
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Referral Fee: +/- $2,500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Technical Product Manager with experience working hand in hand with front end teams, including development and UI/UX. Any experience managing products on websites, mobile applications, or ecommerce platforms is highly valued. This individual will design, develop, and lead the IT product strategy as a component of the overall technology strategy; help translate the company vision into an executable technical roadmap.
The successful candidate will have experience working on the front end (websites or applications), be used to writing requirements for developers, and have experience working with UI/UX teams.
Our client is major travel company that is building out their technology team and eCommerce application in south Florida. Engineering reigns supreme with this client, making it a great place to work for individuals that have solid tech skills and want to work with most innovative technologies. Our client’s corporate culture is focused on safety, caring, integrity, passion and fun.
- Design, develop and lead the IT product strategy as a component of the overall technology strategy; help translate the company vision into an executable technical roadmap
- Manage a portfolio of products from conception to retirement
- Manage towards achieving product goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop a product focused engineering team
- Develop the technology roadmap for products in their area of responsibility to ensure security, reliability and scalability
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and reporting a financial and resource plan for their area of responsibility.
- Attract, hire and develop technical talent to enable path as a digital disruptor
- Partner with IT to lead technology infrastructure development and execution; ensuring solutions are secure, reliable and scalable
- Manage a collection of external technology products used to deliver business products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience with specialized leadership training and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through two (4) previous years of experience and education
- Three (4) years’ experience in a management, engineering and technology role
- Good understanding of software engineering environments and standards
- Deep understanding of Internet technologies, protocols and methodologies for delivering web-based products
- Experience managing Service Level Agreements Interacting daily with people at different levels within the organization, including developing and maintaining ongoing relationships
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed