Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Technical Product Owner
Job-Type: Contract (12 months)
Referral Fee: $1000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity IT is seeking a Technical Product Owner to support cross functional projects/product teams for one of its key customers. In this role, you will be part of a Platform Team driving operational efficiencies across the organization. You will work with cross-functional teams to understand technical and functional requirements in order to build users stories, drive agile rituals, and create project plans for your team to execute against. This is an exciting environment with a company that is disrupting its marketplace through technology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with other teams to gather requirements, create user stories, and drive agile rituals with SRE team to execute on work needed.
- Work with cross functional teams to understand needs, prioritize, and execute from Platform Level
- Create and execute project plans
- Operational focus – deal with issues requiring immediate attention
- Strategic focus – Research and create POC to support priorities and project planning
Required Experience & Skills:
- AWS Experience (understand AWS products and services at a high level – not an architect)
- Experience working in a serverless environment (AWS Lambdas)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, GitLab
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Salesforce and/or Epicor
- Experience working in a DevOps/SRE team
- Experience leading deployments and automating processes for cross-functional teams