Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Test Automation Developer
Location: Plantation, FL
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $150/mo
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders or valid visas.
Gravity is looking for a Test Automation Developer. You will be part of the team that is building the test automation framework for what we call Mixed Reality- a beautifully realistic 3D environment visible in the real world. In this role, you will help develop the building blocks of our automation infrastructure and tests. The goal is to develop an automation system and automated scripts to test the software quality in a very efficient manner and empower a wide community of software engineering teams to build a quality product.
Our client is a ground-breaking augmented reality company that has raised >$2.6B of private equity investment. Their proprietary wearable technology that enables users to interact with digital devices in a completely visually cinematic way. This client’s mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world and they are looking for bright and eclectic people to achieve this mission.
- Help enhance automation framework by developing tools and tests cases for various parts of the products.
- Develop/Test and Run automated tests on daily basis for test schedule and Continuous Integration system.
- Help deploy and maintain automation infrastructure in the lab. Help development teams to run automated unit tests on their own system.
- Ensure all automation tests are run as per the schedule and troubleshoot any issues related to it.
- Investigate and recommend systems/tools to support continuous integration and test automation objectives and processes
- Use your testing and automation skills to automate various types of tests triggered by continuous integration environment, and improve overall test coverage
- 2+ years of solid experience of QA / Automation testing and hands-on development in C# and/or Python.
- Familiarities and experience with Linux and Mac OS are desired
- Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, test management tools, and defect tracking tools is desirable
- Proven track record of hands-on experience with manual and automated testing of embedded devices is a must
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Excellent understanding of different types of testing (i.e. load, performance, reliability, usability, etc) and their scope and boundaries
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of test data analysis, statistics, and test reports
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude