Total Touch Developer (.NET)
Gravity IT Resources
We are looking for enthusiastic mid-to-senior level software engineers to assist with the maintenance and evolution of our Point of Sale (POS) software products. You will have a focus of modernizing our existing applications through your expertise in Microsoft full stack development.
- Developing new features and maintaining existing functionality in the company’s POS suite of applications
- Determining root causes for software problems; identifying and implementing solutions
- Documentation of system design/architecture as needed
- Participating in a flexible development environment
- Recommending technology and improvements to existing solutions
- Aids in keeping the codebase up-to-date as dependencies and frameworks evolve
5+ years of experience developing software solutions in C# or VB.NET
5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent, including creating and maintaining Stored Procedures.
2+ years of experience creating WPF and/or WinForms desktop applications
2+ years of experience with experience with API design, security, development, deployment, and consumption
Experience creating ASP.NET or MVC applications
Experience creating and consuming Web Services (SOAP & REST)
Solid understanding of object oriented programming principles.
Understanding of Design Patterns
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Able to work well in a team environment while being independently responsible for accomplishing objectives.
Able to effectively communicate your ideas with people of varying technical backgrounds
Able and willing to expand your knowledge in new languages and technologies as needed
Experience in POS development, evaluation, and testing
Experience with mobile application development (Xamarin preferred)
Experience with other database technologies such as NoSQL
Familiarity with reading and debugging Visual Basic 6.0 code
Familiarity with Azure Cloud Services