Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: UAT Manager
Job-Type: Contract (with the potential to conevrt)
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience managing UAT teams in implementations
- Clearly organize and inform global audiences at various levels with different backgrounds.
- Work closely with Salesforce in the creation of UAT plan, test scripts
- Serve as the contact for UAT feedback and consolidation to Salesforce
- Lead the team in an agile environment according to accepted methodologies
- 7+ years of experience managing and leading UAT with cross-functional teams to ensure implementations are in coordination with business requirements.
- 7+ years of experience creating UAT strategy
- 7+ years of experience driving UAT teams throughout all project phases applicable to various software development methodologies
- 7+ years of experience communicating effectively to senior management regarding risks/benefits of solution options.
- 7+ years of experience working closely with Salesforce in the creation of user acceptance test plans and test scripts.