Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: UI Designer
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Job-Type: Full time
Referral Fee: 10% of placement fee – $1,650 – $1,980
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a UI Designer that loves designing beautiful
websites, interactive pieces, and digital design elements.
The ideal candidate will possess a sensibility for translating a brand into a strong visual identity. The primary focus of the role is designing and developing the organizations .com presence, as well as future iterations through a consistent testing cadence. This role will also manage iterating the brand identity as well as other marketing-focused design projects such as email templates, landing pages, social graphics, digital one-sheets, presentations, and the occasional print project.
Our client is a growing and dynamic FinServ technology firm in Columbus, Ohio. They have modern work environment/culture – i.e. casual dress code, ability to work from home, games in
the office, etc. Unlimited vacation days with full medical benefits, HSA & 401(k).
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Contribute to the refinement of the organizations visual identity system and leverage brand assets
to create a modern design presence for all marketing properties
position as the leading insurance-tech provider.
– Collaborate with marketing, sales, growth, and product design to generate effective
design solutions across channels, such as email, landing pages, social, presentations,
and sales enablement tools.
– Growth, and product design to generate effective design solutions across channels, such
as email, landing pages, social, presentations, and sales enablement tools.
– Transform UI design to front-end code implementation.
– Establish success metrics and implement a plan to continually optimize Matic.com to
meet growth and brand affinity goals.
– Research, test, and implement code libraries that allow for development efficiencies
– Contribute to design style guides.
Required Experience & Skills:
1. 4+ years of experience in design
2. Experience (2 years preferred) with WordPress, building landing pages or websites
3. 1-2 years of development experience with Ruby on Rails
4. Command of UI principles/best practices for responsive web design
5. Experience doing design / production work to support marketing campaigns
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed