Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: UI/UX Developer
Location: Washington D.C.
Job-Type: Contract or Contract to hire
Referral Fee: $1,000-2,500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity is looking for a UI/UX Developers to develop and customize our client's innovative analytics platform.
Our client is major consulting firm, building out and customizing an innovative, customer facing analytics platform. Engineering reigns supreme with this client, making it a great place to work for individuals that have solid tech skills and want to work with most innovative technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Strong working knowledge of front-end frameworks (AngularJS, Angular, React, or Vue)
• Strong UI/UX and design experience with the ability to simplify complex scenarios to the average user without losing functionality
• Knowledgeable in web standards and responsive design
• Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills and ability to break down large complex concepts
• Collaboration with back-end (Java) development team to deliver new end-to-end features
• Hands-on experience with RDBMS or RDF databases (SQL or SPARQL).
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed