UX Designer 4
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Data Analyst
Referral Fee: $1000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for UX Designer to work for our client’s user experience and design team.
The successful candidate will remotely supporting our client’s internal engineering team as a UX Designer. This individual will be responsible for the design strategy of user experience for new and existing software applications
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design the user experience of new and existing software applications and experiences
· Design and document clear, modern interfaces and understandable commercial transactions
· Assist with researching, exploring, and testing new user interface designs for mobile, tablet, and web-based applications
· Translate brand personality into digital interactive experiences including brand look, values, and voice
· Collaborate in an agile environment with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Developers
Required Experience & Skills:
· 10+ years of experience in a UX role for web and mobile experiences
· Solid experience with Figma, Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, or other wireframing and interactive prototyping tools
· A strong portfolio of UX work
· Ability to manage and execute on multiple projects and priorities
· Experience designing and measuring the effectiveness of B2B e-commerce experiences