Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: User Experience Designer
Location: Cleveland, Ohio (can sit remote)
Referral Fee: $100/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for UX Designer with 3-5 years of experience in both design and research.
The ideal candidate will possess strong visual and interaction design skills. Comprehensive knowledge of user centered design approach is also required.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company and leader in the Chemical industry. Their Worldwide headquarters is based in Cleveland.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of professional, practical B2B experience solving complex problems. We’d prefer the candidate to have a BA in a UX related field.
· 3+ years of experience designing usable interfaces for the web using a variety of methods (i.e., wireframes, mockups, prototypes).
· Experience conducting usability research.
· Understanding of responsive web design concepts and mobile applications.
· Portfolio or samples demonstrating breadth and creativity and proven experience building wire frames, developing prototypes, and performing UX research. Please indicate your specific roles and contributions for each project submitted as part of the portfolio.
· Understanding of standard expected interfaces and basic user behaviors.
· Hands-on experience working with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
· Familiarity with user-centered design approach and methodology.