Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: UX Designer- Salesforce Lightning Design System
Time Zone: CST
Duration: 4-month contract
Referral Fee: $105 +/- based on hour worked.
Gravity is looking for a UX Designer to create beautiful visuals that support world-class customer stories and reinforce product messaging across all platforms. Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to understand, and emotionally engaging. Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes developers & product marketers to deliver a polished final product. Thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment. Demonstrate solid understanding of web design and user experience principles (UX/UI). Design user interface motion graphics and animation. Communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale visually and verbally. Own creative process from ideation to final deliverable.
- Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) experience is a MUST.
- Mid-Senior UX/UI designer.
- UX Discovery – interview/workshop facilitation and documentation.
- Customer Journey Mapping.
- Storyboarding and User Flows.
- Advanced/Expert Level in Sketch/Figma/XD.
- Must be able to work CST hours.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification(s)
- At least 5-10 years relevant industry experience
- Must have experience with Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Experience creating wireframes, participating in feedback sessions, and conversation with executive stakeholders.
- Customer Journey Mapping experience
- Experience in creating Visual Mockups.
- Proficient in relevant software packages (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, UX-related, Prototyping (InVision, Flinto, Marvel, Proto.io, etc.)
- Proven track record of building client relationships and being client facing.
- Proven experience designing applications that balance user needs, business requirements, commercial interests, and technological constraints.
- Well-versed in technology and software development as it relates to design.
- Proactive, self-sufficient, professional, with strong organizational, time management and communication skill.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering design and user experience excellence.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.