Gravity IT Resources
The successful candidate will possess an extensive UX background. Comprehensive knowledge of documentation and data analysis are also required.
Our client is one of the nation’s largest independent broker/dealers and serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Our client is focused on one primary mission — enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- · Proficient in designing products and executing tasks quickly
- · This individual will be expected to perform optimization on current initiatives/products and must be familiar with testing and best practices
- · This position will balance between UX work, technology, and business requirements; therefore, this individual must be highly collaborative and flexible
- · Review performance for business and communicate improvements on current projects/ initiatives— Carry out documentation and wire framing
- · Perform customer research
Required Experience & Skills:
- UI skills (fast and capable of high-fidelity, quality, customer-facing designs)
- Needs to take creative initiative
- Consistently proactively researching industry and beyond to stay current on business, technology, and design
- Testing and working with dev
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed