Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: UX/UI Designer
Location: Chicago – Can sit remote, operating on EST hours.
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Referral Fee: $1200
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for UX/UI designer with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will possess 2-3 years of experience using quick prototyping tools. Comprehensive knowledge of research methodologies and web application development. Understanding of testing, research, and design with product development.
Our client is one of the largest Dedicated Carrier and Warehouse Provider in the United States. They are a 3PL company that is constantly challenging the boundaries of what is possible and committed to the continuous evolution required to lead our industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- New development. Modifying existing Transportation Management System.
- Testing, Research, Design.
- Needs to be able to build prototypes.
- Getting the design system up and running
- Work in cross-functional team engaging in product development
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years as a UX Designer, strong knowledge of User Experience Research.
- 1+ years of CSS, HTML is preferred
- 2+ years of Figma, Sketch or various prototyping tools
- Conducting usability testing, A/B testing, intercept surveys
- Good communication skills and experience working cross-functionally. (devs, engineers)
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively, understand big picture concepts