Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Veterans Affairs Proposal Writer
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Referral Fee: $3,200
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Our client is looking for a Veterans Affairs Proposal Writer that will be responsible for proposal writing for the Product Line at the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Our client is a government integrator that provides IT and training services to government and commercial clients, specializing in software development, systems integration and testing, and distance learning solutions.
- Assisting in capture
- Ability to write outstanding proposals leading to RFI
- Responsible for reviewing requirements
- Understands in-depth capabilities of the organization
- Must have a deep understanding of the VA's systems and tools
- Attending technical discussions with partners and vendors
- Has the ability to meet deadlines
- Must take the lead and work as a self starter / take initiative
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a VA background investigation clearance.
- Experience working with the Department of Veteran Affairs or Federal Government agency
- Experience writing proposals that lead to RFI