Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Doral, FL
Referral Fee: $900+
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will only consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders at this time
Our client is a top Italian and European manufacturer in the industrial and urban cleaning sector looking to grow and expand their presence in the United States.
Gravity is looking for a Warehouse Manager who will help build and lead the management of our clients newest North America operation warehouse from the ground up.
The successful candidate will manage all loading and unloading of inventory and products. Working directly and coordinating the activities of the warehouse while maintaining budget control.
- Overseeing the loading and unloading of all inventory and products
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the warehouse and establish and maintain budget control.
- Development of the team and continuous improvement in the performance of all team members by setting clear and challenging goals and objectives.
- Maintain strong links with 3rd party suppliers through regular meetings and ensure that any issues are being addressed.
- Ensure that all stock issues are resolved and feedback to relevant managers on key performance indicators such as accuracy, performance, output and efficiency.
- Set the environment of the company by demonstrating our values, standards, and practices.
- Establish priorities and direct loading workforce to satisfy customer demand.
- Plan and execute logistics need with trucking firms to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of shipments, while minimizing overall freight costs.
- Review and resolve operational problems to minimize cost and prevent operational delays.
- Negotiate trucking contracts with relevant parties to ensure freight costs are competitive.
- Responsible for the security of the product and warehouse.
- Handle all damaged product orders and monitor status of returned products.
- Developing and implementing policies, procedures and SOPs to ensure consistent quality and operating efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with DOT and other safety regulatory agencies, as well as maintaining the material handling equipment, ensuring that all warehouse personnel are certified on equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ Years of Experience as a warehouse manager
- Ability to read Blue Prints
- Office Administration Procedures
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Italian language is considered as a plus
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed