Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Job-Type: Contract to hire
Referral Fee: $120
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Sr. Software Developer to be part of the application development team for a rapidly growing company. Will focus on enhancing and maintaining in-house developed IT solutions on an Agile Kanban team. This team is responsible for urgent and highly visible items impacting a wide variety of our core applications. The role requires ability to respond to dynamic business demands and ability to effectively manage priorities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
-Enhance and maintain multiple core applications
-See highly visible and urgent requests through completion
-Ensure internal customers and end-users are your top-priority-Work on an Agile Kanban team.
-Will be collaborating closely with peers, product owners and the scrum master
-Will help guide and coach junior engineers
Required Experience & Skills:
- Strong experience with .NET and C# framework
- Experience with WinForms
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience
- Comfortable with agile development and continuous integration build environments
- 5 years of hands-on experience in SQL scripting to create tables, views and stored procedures
- Experience with source control systems (VSTS)
- Azure experience a plus but not required.